- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- May 14, 2016
Grilled Greek Chicken Salad.
Flavored with Greek seasoning, chicken tenders take on a mouthwatering Mediterranean taste.
Grilled Greek Chicken Salad
- 1 1/4 lb uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1 bag (10 oz) washed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 2/3 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Toss chicken tenders with oil; sprinkle with Greek seasoning.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 5 to 6 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss spinach, cucumber, tomatoes and olives with dressing. Spoon onto 4 serving plates; serve with chicken tenders. Sprinkle with cheese.