- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- February 14, 2016
These tasty rainbow wraps are a healthy and convenient lunch box item for your kids.
- 225g can sliced beetroot, drained
- 4 spinach and herb wraps
- 50g baby spinach
- 90g (1/3 cup) chargrilled capsicum, halved
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 60g Lemnos Full Cream Fetta, sliced
- Pat beetroot dry with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Place 1 wrap on a flat surface. Arrange ? of the spinach, capsicum, carrot, beetroot and fetta along 1 side of the wrap. Season with salt and pepper. Roll up wrap, folding in ends, to enclose filling. Cut in half. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until transporting