Slow-Cooker Shredded Chicken Nachos.
Get together in the fast lane with a slow-cooked munchy.
Slow-Cooker Shredded Chicken Nachos
- 2 lb. (about 10) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (1-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 (15-oz.) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 10 oz. restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe or green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into 12 wedges
- Place chicken thighs in 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Top with beans, tomatoes, chiles and lime juice.
- Cover; cook on Low setting for 7 to 8 hours.
- Just before serving, place all topping ingredients in individual serving dishes. Remove chicken from slow cooker; place on large plate. Mash beans in slow cooker. Shred chicken with 2 forks; return to slow cooker and mix well.
- To serve, have guests place chips on serving plates; spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto chips. Top nachos with desired toppings. Chicken mixture can be held on Low setting for up to 2 hours.