- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 75 mins
- 16 people
- May 7, 2016
Snickerdoodle Monkey Bread.
Cookies for breakfast? Yes, please! No one can resist this five-ingredient cinnamon-sugary monkey bread.
Snickerdoodle Monkey Bread
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon until well mixed. Reserve 2 teaspoons mixture for step 4.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Dip each into melted butter; roll in sugar mixture. Place in pan. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool 2 minutes. Loosen edges. Turn upside down onto serving plate. Cool 15 minutes. Frost with vanilla frosting. Sprinkle with reserved 2 teaspoons sugar mixture. Serve warm.