- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 6 people
- March 27, 2016
Pie with mushrooms.
If your family likes pastries, you will enjoy this original mushroom vegetable pie, especially because it is quite easy.Print
Pie with mushrooms
for the dough:
- 250 g flour,
- 30 g of yeast,
- 100 ml of vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- pinch of salt,
- 1 Cup water
for the filling:
- 500 g mushrooms,
- 3 onions,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- In warm water dissolve yeast, salt and sugar and stir until dissolved. Squirt in gradually the flour and knead nekrutoe dough.
- Add to the dough vegetable oil and knead so that it doesn’t stick to your hands.
- The finished dough cover with a cloth and leave to soak in a warm place. When the dough rises, it should knead and let go again. Then you can cook vegetable pie.
- Onion cut in large pieces. Place onion in saucepan with oil and cook under a cover on slow fire, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. The onion should turn brown but remain juicy.
- Prepare the mushrooms, clean, wash and cut into 2-3 large pieces. Add the mushrooms to the onion mix and the carcass under the lid for about 10 minutes.
- Prepared with mushrooms Sadi liquid, cool and skip through a meat grinder. Mushroom minced salt and pepper.
- Divide the dough into two pieces and roll each into a thin layer. Put the first layer of dough in greased with vegetable oil form. On the dough put the mushroom stuffing and top cover with a second layer of dough and the edges sasieni.
- Send vegetable pie with mushrooms in a preheated 200°C oven. After 10 minutes, when the top of the pie is slightly browned, reduce the temperature to 180°C. Bake vegetable pie about 40 minutes.
- Ready vegetable pie with mushrooms get from the oven, brush tops lightly sweetened water, cover with a cloth and leave to cool.