Texas Two-Step Slaw.
Green Giant® corn and peppers provide a simple addition to this two-step coleslaw – a salad side dish that’s perfect if you love Mexican cuisine.
Texas Two-Step Slaw
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 jalape?o chiles, seeded, finely chopped*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn, red and green peppers, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
- 3/4 cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except cilantro sprigs; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Garnish with cilantro.