- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 4 people
- February 4, 2016
Burger and Veggie Foil Packets.
Where’s the beef? It’s tucked in a foil packet filled with all kinds of tasty veggies!
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas, carrots, onions and mushrooms (from 1-pound bag)
- 32 frozen steak fries (from 28-ounce bag)
- 4 Green Giant™ Nibblers® frozen half-ears corn-on-the-cob
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- Heat oven to 450º. Cut four 18x12-inch sheets of aluminum foil.
- Mix beef, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend, the onion powder and salt. Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Place 1 patty on each foil sheet about 2 inches from 12-inch side. Top each with 1/2 cup vegetables and 8 steak fries. Place 1 piece of corn next to each patty. Divide remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend among vegetables. Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.Place packets on large cookie sheet.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F. Place packets on plates. To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil.