- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 people
- March 26, 2016
Meatless burgers from beans and vegetables.
Vegetable cutlets are a good compromise, through which a meatless diet during lent will significantly enriched with new flavor and also adds variety to your Lenten menu modest.
Beans are a wonderful substitute for animal protein, and when you add roasted vegetables and aromatic spices vegetable cutlets made beans get spicy and quite meaty taste.
By the way, instead of beans in vegetable cutlets you can use the lentils – it is prepared much faster and the taste is more delicate.
- 400 g of beans
- 1 potato,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground pepper to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Soak beans overnight in cold water. Then rinse thoroughly, fill with water and boil until cooked in salted water for 1-2 hours, depending on the varieties of beans. The beans should become soft. Drain the water and cool the beans.
- Potatoes and carrots boil in their jackets until tender, cool and purify skin.
- Finely slice the onion. Grind the garlic. Fry onion and garlic in hot vegetable oil until Golden brown.
- The cooled vegetables and beans miss twice through a meat grinder, to obtain a more homogeneous consistency of the stuffing. Add in the minced meat fried onions, spices, salt and mix it well.
- Form of minced meat small cutlets flat, roll them in bread crumbs.
- Cook vegetable patties, frying them in a pan in vegetable oil on both sides until Golden brown, approximately 3 minutes.
- Give meatless burgers from beans and vegetables with potato or rice side dish or simply with bread.