- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 4 people
- June 4, 2016
Baked Chicken Thighs with Root Vegetables.
This hearty baked chicken dinner takes just 45 minutes from start to finish and calls for only one pan. One and done!Print
Baked Chicken Thighs with Root Vegetables
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 lb carrots, chopped
- 1/2 lb new (baby) potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with sides with cooking parchment paper.
- Arrange 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, 1/2 lb carrots, chopped, and 1/2 lb new (baby) potatoes, halved, on cookie sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over chicken, carrots and potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Kosher salt, ground black pepper and garlic powder to taste, making sure to season both sides of chicken. Turn chicken skin side up.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F).