- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- March 30, 2016
Classic French recipe tender baked potatoes with a Golden crust.Print
A recipe for baked potato Boulanger
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 2–3 onions
- 50 g butter
- 200 ml meat or vegetable broth
- 200 ml of milk
- Peel the potatoes and cut thin slices.
- Also cut the onion into thin rings.
- Form for baking grease well with vegetable oil.
- At the bottom of the form, laid out a third of the sliced potatoes, a little salt, then spread half of the onions.
- Then again potatoes, salt and onion. The last part of the potato neatly laid out across the surface of the form, a little salt.
- Put the milk with broth. Fill in the form, the liquid should come almost to the top.
- Remaining butter and evenly light the field the surface of the potatoes.
- Close the form foil and place in preheated 200 degree oven for 40 minutes, then remove the foil.
- Continue to bake for another 30-40 minutes to form a uniform Golden brown across the surface, the potatoes should not brown.
- Before serving, let the potatoes Boulanger to cool slightly for 5-10 minutes, then put portions onto plates.