Vegetable and tomato pasta soup.
Super-healthy vegetables bathe in a bowl of tangy tomato soup in this easy winter warmer.
Vegetable and tomato pasta soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 x 400g pkt Fresh Veggie Mix
- 1 x 800g can diced Italian tomatoes
- 1.25L (5 cups) water
- 145g (1 cup) dried macaroni pasta
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the vegetable mixture and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until the leek softens slightly.
- Add the tomato and water, and bring to the boil. Stir in the pasta and bring back to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is al dente. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup among serving bowls and top with shaved parmesan to serve.