- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 8 people
- May 5, 2016
Gluten-Free Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
Cheesy enchiladas just got easier in this quick gluten-free casserole. A new go-to dish for your next potluck.Print
Gluten-Free Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 cups chopped cooked gluten-free chicken breast
- 1 can (14.5 oz) stewed diced tomatoes with jalape?os, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalape?o chile
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso™ Traditional chicken cheese enchilada flavor soup
- 8 gluten-free corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into fourths
- 2 cups gluten-free shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 2 cups gluten-free corn tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. In medium bowl, mix chicken, tomatoes, beans, jalape?o chile, spices and 1 cup of the soup.
- Pour remaining soup in baking dish. Top with half of the tortillas, half of the chicken mixture and one-third of the cheese. Repeat layers. Bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top casserole with chips and remaining third of cheese. Return to oven to melt cheese, about 5 minutes longer. Let stand about 10 minutes before cutting.