- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- April 24, 2016
Grilled Burger and Veggie Foil Packs.
Assemble these individual meals-in-a-bundle at home and take along on a cookout.Print
Grilled Burger and Veggie Foil Packs
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 bag (24 oz) Green Giant™ frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower & cheese-flavored sauce
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18×12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray center of each with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix ground beef, seasoned salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- In center of each sheet of foil, place 1 cup potatoes, 1/4 of the vegetables and cheese sauce chips, and 1 beef patty. Wrap each packet securely using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- Place packets, sealed side down, on grill; cover grill. Cook with medium heat 10 minutes. Turn packets over; cook covered 15 to 18 minutes longer or until thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F and vegetables are tender.
- To serve, carefully open packets to allow steam to escape. Stir to mix in cheese sauce.