- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 1 people
- March 14, 2016
Peach And Raspberry Lemonade Recipe.
If it just isn’t summertime without a big pitcher of lemonade on the table, try this Paleo version for a sweet, fruity drink that doesn’t come out of a neon packet mix. You don’t need to fruit flavors out of a little plastic tube of powder when you could get them from the actual fruit!Print
Peach And Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 6 oz. raspberries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups cold water
- 3 tbsp. raw honey (optional)
- Combine 1 cup of the water with the raspberries, peaches, and honey in a saucepan placed over a medium heat.
- Let everything simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the peach and raspberry mixture into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Strain the liquid through a fine mesh to remove the raspberry seeds
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher. Whisk in the lemon juice and the remaining 5 cups of water.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled with ice.