- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 65 mins
- 24 people
- May 8, 2016
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
Chocolate and peanut butter together again in a luscious cookie bar made easy with refrigerated cookie dough.
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla whipped ready-to-spread frosting (from 12-oz container)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated milk chocolate baking bits
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, break up cookie dough. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix peanut butter, frosting and oil until well blended.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over warm crust. Place chocolate chips in small resealable food storage plastic bag; seal bag. Microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes or until melted. Snip very small hole in one corner of bag; squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate over peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle baking bits evenly over top. Let stand until chocolate is set, at least 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.