- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 8 people
- January 1, 2016
Tart with orange marmalade
Very delicious cake with a delicate lemon cream. Orange marmalade perfectly sets off the sour cream. Marmalade can be prepared the day before baking, he prepares simple, but to obtain the desired density of marmalade, must be properly oranges boil down to a syrup, and it takes a couple of hours.
Of course, the jam can be cooked a little less, but I love it just to eat with tea instead of honey. Coriander, cinnamon, bay leaf and a little brandy give him as much flavoring and aromatic notes of))).
In addition to the taste of marmalade cake perfect complement to domestic non-acidic fatty cream or sour cream (creme fraiche, if you follow the recipe, but it is in France))), and its taste Unas almost repeated good homemade cream, which only began to appear the first acidity).
- 2 piece Eggs
- 50 g Butter
- 300 g Orange marmalade with peel
- 1 Shortcrust pastry
- 1 piece Lemon
- Heat oven to 200 degrees. Baking dish with a diameter of 20 cm grease.
- Roll out the dough and put it into a form, making bumpers flush with the edge of the mold, prick with a fork.
- Orange marmalade put in a pan, add the butter and warm over low heat, stirring to completely melt the butter. Add lemon juice and zest, stir and warm, not boiling.
- Separately, lightly beaten eggs, add to them the hot jam and mix thoroughly. The mixture should thicken.
- Pour the resulting mixture onto the dough, smooth, put in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cut tart convenient completely cooled down.