Broccoli Cheese Soup.
This creamy soup made with Green Giant® frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce makes a delightful light lunch or evening meal – ready in 25 minutes.
Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 bag (24 oz) Green Giant™ frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- In 3-quart saucepan, mix broccoli and cheese sauce chips, broth, pepper and milk. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender and cheese is melted. Cool slightly.
- In blender, place half of broccoli mixture. Cover; blend on high speed until smooth. Pour mixture into bowl. Repeat with remaining broccoli mixture. Return pureed broccoli mixture to saucepan; heat until hot. Top individual servings with cheese.