- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 6 people
- April 24, 2016
Serve chili in a fun new way for a tasty game day snack or a light meal.
Vegetable Chili Mini Boats
- 12 Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ mini soft flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pouch Progresso™ roasted vegetable chili with three beans
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, cooked as directed on package
- 3 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalape?o chile
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Lime wedges, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly brush boats with oil to coat entirely, and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until browned on rim (boats will get crisp as cooled). Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat chili as directed on pouch. In small bowl, mix corn, bell pepper, chile, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- To serve, divide chili evenly among crisped boats. Top each boat with heaping tablespoon of corn salsa. Serve with lime wedges and sour cream.