Buffalo Shrimp Recipe.
You’ve had Buffalo wings. You’ve had Buffalo Ranch dressing, maybe over coleslaw or another salad. But have you ever tried Buffalo shrimp? The light crunch of the shrimp is a perfect vehicle for the bold flavor of the sauce, and the effect is a nice twist on the typical uses for Buffalo flavor. And that’s without mentioning all the nutrition you’ll get from the shrimp – they really are full of the good stuff.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined;
- 1 clove garlic, minced;
- 4 cups mixed greens;
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce (if you don’t have a favorite recipe, use the one in the first recipe on this page);
- 1 small red onion, sliced;
- 1 cucumber, sliced;
- 6 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved;
- Cooking fat;
- Melt cooking fat in a skillet placed over a medium heat.
- Add the shrimp and garlic, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the buffalo sauce. Cook for another 2 minutes and set aside.
- Serve the shrimp over the salad greens topped with cucumber, tomatoes, and onion.
- Drizzle any remaining sauce on top.