Chicken in oven: bake with honey.
Preparing the chicken is quite simple and available for every aspiring hostess. Tasty and quickly prepared chicken in the oven will be a worthy decoration for any table and will delight your guests.
- 1.5-2 kg chicken,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard,
- the sprig of thyme,
- 1 tsp coriander,
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp paprika,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Rinse chicken and put into a deep bowl.
- Connect and mix well all ingredients for the sauce: honey, mustard, lemon juice, chopped garlic and thyme, coriander, curry, paprika, salt, black pepper.
- Thoroughly RUB the sauce into the chicken. Cover the chicken with cling film and leave in the fridge for about 5 hours, overnight.
- Marinated chicken put it in a sleeve for baking and send in a preheated 180°C oven for 1.5 hours.
- Then carefully, so as not emerged juice, cut the sleeve and leave the chicken in the oven for another 15 minutes to form a crispy crust. Make sure Golden honey crust not to burn.
- Before serving, decorate baked chicken greens and fruits.