- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 255 mins
- 2 people
- February 13, 2016
Frozen Chocolate Mousse.
This three-ingredient chocolate dream takes a mere 15 minutes to put together.
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
- 1/2 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- 1 tablespoon almond-flavored liqueur or Italian syrup
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavor syrup
- Cocoa, if desired
- Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold in liqueur and chocolate syrup.
- Spoon into 2 paper-lined foil cupcake liners. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours but no longer than 48 hours. Place in refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with cocoa.