Glazed Lemon-Coconut Bars.
Bisquick Heart Smart® recipe! Need just a little dessert? Here’s a classic lemon bar with just 8 servings.
Glazed Lemon-Coconut Bars
- 1/2 cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon firm butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fat-free egg product or 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup Bisquick® mix and 1 tablespoon powdered sugar. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly. Press in ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until light brown. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix remaining Bar ingredients. Pour coconut mixture over baked layer.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until set and golden brown. Loosen edges from sides of pan while warm. In small bowl, stir all Lemon Glaze ingredients until smooth; spread over bars. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 2 rows.