Grilled Chicken Summer Salad.
Don’t spend a beautiful day in the kitchen! Prepare this fruity main dish outdoors in half an hour.
Grilled Chicken Summer Salad
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups salad greens (from 10-oz. pkg.)
- 2 medium nectarines, pitted, sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup purchased raspberry-poppy seed or poppy seed salad dressing
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. When grill is heated, sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper; place on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear, turning once.
- Divide salad greens evenly onto individual serving plates. Top each with nectarines, onion, pecans and blueberries.
- Cut chicken into slices; arrange in center of each plate. Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons salad dressing.