- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 4 people
- February 29, 2016
Preparing this Apple pie is simple and fast, and the pleasure of the eaten piece of homemade cakes with a cup of coffee – just bliss!
Thanks to the sliced apples in the cake, you will get elegant and original dessert. It’s time to invite guests!
- 5 small sour-sweet apples,
- 0.5 lemon,
- 200 ml of sour cream 15% fat
- 1 teaspoon butter,
- 1 egg,
- 250 g flour,
- 100 g sugar,
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon,
- 0.5 tsp of baking powder,
- a pinch of salt.
- Products must be room temperature. Vzbey egg whisk. Not stopping to whisk, add sugar, salt and sour cream.
- Squirt the mixture in half the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix. Then gradually add the remaining flour to the dough turned out with the consistency of thick cream.
- Apples clear from the skin, cut in half and purify us from serdtsevidok. Each half carefully cut thin slices, as pictured.
- Sprinkle Apple slices with lemon juice so they do not darkened, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon and gather again in half.
- The dough pour in a baking dish, covered with parchment and greased. Distribution throughout the form. Top gently put the Apple halves.
- Bake Apple pie in a preheated 180°C oven for about 20-30 minutes until Golden color.
- To check the readiness of Apple pie, stabbing it with a wooden stick: if it is dry – pie is ready.
- Cool Apple pie, get out of shape, dust with icing sugar and serve.