- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- June 1, 2016
Choose to bake or cook these flavorful ground beef meatballs – perfect for dinner.
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 large egg
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into twenty 1 1/2-inch meatballs. Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan or on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center and thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.