- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 12 people
- April 22, 2016
Cheese-Stuffed Taco Meatballs.
Up your appetizer game and make these tasty taco-seasoned meatballs that are stuffed with cheddar cheese!Print
Cheese-Stuffed Taco Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 6 oz Cheddar cheese, cut into 12 equal-size chunks
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix beef, taco seasoning mix, bread crumbs and egg, using hands to mix well.
- Grab a golf ball-sized amount beef mixture, and flatten into patty. Place chunk of cheese in center, and fold beef mixture up and around cheese to seal it in. Shape into ball. Place on cookie sheet. Repeat to make total of 12 meatballs.
- Bake 15 minutes. Serve hot.