- Easy Recipes
- March 25, 2016
Chicken Cranberry Salad Recipe.
Chicken salad makes an incredibly versatile “stuffing” for any kind of vehicle, from snack-sized “bites” stuffed into a cherry tomato, to meal-sized portions inside a bell pepper, to lettuce wraps in any size you care to make. If you always have a little chicken salad in the fridge or freezer, you’ll always have the major protein and fat component of a delicious Paleo meal all ready to go. You could even use this recipe to replace the chicken salad in these rolled sandwiches, if you’re faced with the problem of bringing food for a social event.Print
Chicken Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cut into cubes;
- 1 1/2 cup dried cranberries;
- 1 cup celery, chopped;
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly;
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, minced;
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise and the paprika.
- Add the chicken, celery, bell pepper, and green onions, and combine well.
- Add the cranberries. Mix again, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill and serve.