- Preparation time
- 480 mins
- Cooking time
- 105 mins
- 1 people
- January 1, 2016
Oatmeal in the broth from the hips.
Oats itself useful, and in combination with rosehip get double or even triple benefit. Its fruits increase the body’s resistance to all kinds of infections, strengthens blood vessels and regulate the thyroid gland.
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 200 gram Oat flakes
- 2 glass Dry rose hips
- Place the rose hips in a thermos, pour 500 ml of boiling drinking water, cover and leave for 8 hours.
- Pour hot oatmeal infusion (pour through a strainer) and allow to stand for 15 minutes. Then infusion of strain into a clean pan. There also press thick.
- Infusion-heat and pour it over the thick, leave for 15 minutes. Again strain and squeeze grounds.
- Repeat three times. The resulting oat milk, add salt and cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour into jelly butter, stir and pour into the water soaked form. Place for 1 hour in a cool place.