- March 17, 2016
Orange-Spiced Chicken Recipe.
This recipe would be perfect if you’re in a rush to get something on the table, because you don’t need any marinating time to get the flavor from the sauce; just pour it over the chicken and go. Throw a tray full of vegetables in the oven to roast with the meat, and it’ll all be done at the same time, ready for a quick and tasty dinner with barely any prep time.Print
Orange-Spiced Chicken Recipe
- 3 to 4 lbs. chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine the orange juice, honey, garlic, coriander, cumin, and turmeric, and whisk until combined.
- Season each chicken thigh with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish and pour the sauce over, making sure everything is well coated.
- Place an orange slice on top of each chicken thigh.
- Place in the preheated oven and roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour.