- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- May 21, 2016
Pizza in a Crescent.
Spicy pepperoni and melted mozzarella peek through the top of these easy-to-eat pizza sandwiches.
Pizza in a Crescent
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1 package pepperoni slices (3 1/2 oz)
- 4 tablespoons spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 package (6 oz) mozzarella cheese slices
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles.
- Arrange 9 pepperoni slices in center third of each rectangle. Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over pepperoni.
- Fold each slice of cheese in half; place over pepperoni. Fold short sides of dough to almost meet in center; securely pinch edges together, leaving middle open. Tuck 4 or 5 pepperoni slices into middle opening. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.