- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 6 people
- February 28, 2016
Potato soup with NAPA cabbage.
In this recipe, we’ll show you how to cook delicious meatless soup of potatoes with Chinese cabbage and other vegetables . As doctors say , eating vegetables and soups need more and more often – this soup and it has a lot of vegetables , so the dish is very, very useful!Print
Potato soup with NAPA cabbage
- 1 l chicken or vegetable stock
- 550 g potatoes
- 200 g Beijing or Savoy cabbage
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- sour cream for serving (optional)
- Peel the onion, carrot and garlic. Garlic finely chop, onion, carrots and celery cut into small cubes. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat, put the vegetables and cook, stirring, 5-7 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes. Add to the pan, reduce heat, cover pot and simmer for 5 minutes Pour in the broth, increase the heat and bring to a boil. Cook for 5-7 minutes until all the vegetables are soft, season with salt and pepper. Blend soup into a puree using immersion blender.
- Beijing chop cabbage and add to soup. Set the pan over low heat and warm for several minutes, until the cabbage is tender. Ladle into bowls and serve with sour cream.