- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- April 17, 2016
Preparing Easter eggs: try original recipes with photos for Easter.
Perhaps the most popular product for Easter – eggs. On holiday they are prepared in large quantities and eaten on the strength of half – what to do with leftover eggs? And how else you can cook them, but traditionally we boil and paint?
Traditional, delicious and very easy appetizer – stuffed eggs with mushrooms and fried onions. But look how effectively it has! These Easter eggs will surely delight not only children but also adults.
- 6 eggs,
- 200 g pickled mushrooms,
- 1 onion,
- 6 walnuts,
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- pinch of cumin,
- salt to taste.
- The eggs boil hard boiled, place in cold water until cooled. Then clean from the shell, carefully cut in half lengthwise and take out yolks.
- Onions finely cut and, saut? in vegetable oil until soft for 5-7 minutes.
- Marinated mushrooms finely cut. A few small mushrooms leave whole for decoration Easter dishes, as shown in the pictures. Also leave a few leaves of lettuce for decoration. The rest of the greens grind.
- Egg yolks mash with a fork, add onion, mushrooms, parsley, cumin, mayonnaise, salt and mix it well. If desired, you can blend - then get the mushroom pate.
- Fill half the eggs with mushroom stuffing. From top to decorate the whole mushrooms and halved nuts and herbs – you can do it fancy Easter dishes, as pictured – a fun mushroom glade with hedgehogs.