- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 6 people
- May 2, 2016
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Flatbread.
Sweet and spicy, mild and cheesy, meat and veggie all on a crispy pizza crust!Print
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Flatbread
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 3 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup firmly packed shredded bok choy
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, mix onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, or until browned. Add 1/4 cup water; cook, stirring constantly, until water evaporates.
- Meanwhile, unroll dough on dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Bake 6 minutes. Remove from oven; turn crust over on cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, mix marmalade and Sriracha sauce. Spread mixture on crust to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with chicken, cheese and onion. Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with bok choy.