All-American BBQ Rubbed Chicken.
Dinner’s ready in just 35 minutes! Serve your family with this spicy grilled chicken – a great summertime gift.
All-American BBQ Rubbed Chicken
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts (about 3 lb)
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Using hands, gently loosen skin on chicken, forming pocket between meat and skin. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread half of rub under skin on chicken. Spread remaining rub on top, bottom and sides of chicken.
- Carefully brush oil on grill rack. Place chicken, skin sides up, on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 25 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (165°F).