Balsamic Grilled Halibut Steaks.
Looking for a hearty seafood dinner? Then check out this grilled halibut steak recipe that’s ready in just 25 minutes.
Balsamic Grilled Halibut Steaks
- 1/2 cup purchased fat-free balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6-oz.) halibut steaks
- Juice from half of lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- Heat grill. In shallow glass dish, combine vinaigrette, lemon peel and oil; mix well. Add halibut steaks; turning to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- When ready to grill, carefully oil grill rack. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on gas grill over high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook about 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning once. Place fish on serving platter; squeeze lemon juice over fish.