Broccoli Chicken Alfredo.
You’re just five easy ingredients away from this tasty Alfredo dish.
Broccoli Chicken Alfredo
- 1/2 cup cut-up (bite-size) fresh broccoli
- 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Fill medium bowl with ice water; place next to stove. In 1-quart saucepan, heat 2 cups water to boiling. Add heaping teaspoon salt. Add 1/2 cup cut-up (bite-size) fresh broccoli; cook 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove broccoli with slotted spoon; immediately plunge into ice water. Drain; set aside.
- Heat saut? pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces; season with salt and pepper. Cook until no longer pink in center. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In 2-quart heavy saucepan, heat 1/2 cup unsalted butter and 1 cup whipping cream to a simmer. Add 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; cook and stir about 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in broccoli and chicken. Serve.