Casserole of pasta: a recipe, with meat and vegetables.
The classic combination of minced meat with cauliflower turns out very tender, and due to the pasta dish overall comes out delicious and hearty.
- 300 kg of minced meat,
- 200 g macaroni,
- 200 g cherry tomatoes,
- 300 g cauliflower,
- 1 onion,
- a bunch of greens,
- 100 g of hard cheese,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 100 g cream,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Boil the pasta until half done in salted water for 5-7 minutes.
- Put the pasta in a colander, splash some water on cold water and add a little vegetable oil so that the macaroni will not stick together.
- Onion cut into half rings and slightly fry in vegetable oil, then add the chopped garlic, the minced meat and stir, fry for 5-7 minutes. Salt and pepper.
- Cauliflower disassemble on inflorescences, problanshirovat in salted water 3 minutes and drain the water.
- Mix cream, egg, salt, spices and a little whip.
- At the bottom of a baking pan, greased, put a layer of half the pasta, then the mince, pour part of the sauce. Then put a layer of cauliflower, tomato, chopped greens. Salt and pepper.
- On top put the remaining pasta, fields sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Casserole of pasta is cooked in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.