Grilled Lemon-Rosemary Chicken.
Looking out for a tangy dinner recipe? Then check out this grilled chicken marinated with lemon-pepper seasoning, rosemary leaves and honey.
Grilled Lemon-Rosemary Chicken
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 1/2 to 5 lb chicken pieces (breasts, legs, thighs)
- In large bowl or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all ingredients except chicken. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover bowl or seal bag; refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours to marinate.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Place chicken, skin side down, on grill over medium heat. Cook 10 minutes.
- Brush chicken with marinade; turn chicken. Cook 20 to 30 minutes longer, turning and brushing frequently with marinade, until juice of chicken is clear when thickest piece is cut to bone (170°F for breasts; 180°F for thighs and legs). Discard any remaining marinade.