Recipe Panna cotta with strawberry Tartar.
Recipe Panna cotta with fresh berries. This strawberry your romantic evening will be held at the highest level.
Recipe Panna cotta with strawberry Tartar
- 700 ml of milk
- 700 ml cream
- 25 g gelatine
- 1 vanilla pod
- 170 g of sugar
- 250 g fresh strawberries
- 150 g frozen strawberries
- In a saucepan mix the milk, cream and 100 grams of sugar. Bring to a boil and add vanilla beans from one pod.
- Soak gelatin in cold water and add in the cooled, but still warm butter-milk mixture. Let cool to room temperature, and then lightly blend with a whisk.
- The resulting mass pour into a glass (can flip over and lock on a pile of rice). Put in refrigerator for freezing.
- Prepare strawberry sauce. To do this, run it by defrosted strawberries through a fine sieve to avoid seeds.
- Stir in the remaining sugar, ovary until thick and cool.
- Fresh strawberries cut into cubes and mix with cooled sauce.
- Make the inscription LOVE.
- Cut the chocolate, let cool slightly and put inside a cooking ring.
- Chill in the fridge, after you get out of the ring and take off the tape. The label must remain on the chocolate.
- Before serving the dish put the plateau of mint leaves and violets. Then the inverted glass with the Panna cotta, and next a ring of fine chocolate with the inscription LOVE. In it laid out ready strawberry Tartar. Decorate with berries.