- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- May 20, 2016
5-Ingredient Sweet-and-Sour Chicken.
This five-ingredient easy chicken is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
5-Ingredient Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 bottle (10 oz) sweet-and-sour sauce (3/4 cup)
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
- Add bell pepper and sweet-and-sour sauce; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bell pepper is tender. Stir in pineapple; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.