- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 5 people
- February 29, 2016
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Try to cook cabbage rolls in a new way.
Traditionally, the stuffed cabbage is cooked with meat or minced chicken. Many Housewives in order to save time, prefer not to Potter long with cabbage leaves, and cook lazy cabbage rolls.
- 1 head Chinese cabbage,
- 400 g fillet red fish,
- 100 grams of rice,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion,
- greens (dill, parsley),
- 1 Cup tomato juice,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- 3 pea allspice,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Cabbage wash and carefully clean out the leaves. Drop cabbage leaves into boiling salted water and boil for 3-4 minutes until soft. Stedi water, cool the leaves and cut off thicker at the bottom of each sheet.
- Boil the rice until half done. Stedi water and rinse with cold water, so it was crumbly.
- Fish fillet cut in small cubes. Finely slice the onion. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater.
- Grind the herbs.
- Saut? onions in heated vegetable oil for 5 minutes. Add fish fillets and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the flame, add boiled rice, parsley, salt, pepper and mix.
- The cabbage leaves put the filling and gently turn the stuffed envelope.
- At the bottom of the pot put a layer of carrots and spices, then place the remaining cabbage rolls on top sprinkle carrots, pour tomato juice and send in a preheated 180°C oven for 20-30 minutes.
- The finished stuffed cabbage fields with sauce and sprinkle with parsley.