- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 6 people
- May 26, 2016
Cheesy Bacon-Stuffed Sliders.
These easy baked pepper jack and bacon-stuffed sliders are sure to become a family favorite.Print
Cheesy Bacon-Stuffed Sliders
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slices (1 oz each) pepper jack cheese, quartered (from 7.5-oz package)
- 3 strips bacon, crisply cooked, quartered
- 1/2 ripe medium avocado
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 6 mini burger buns, split and toasted
- 1 large plum (Roma) tomato, sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil.
- In large bowl, mix beef, salt and pepper until well blended. Shape into 12 patties, 1/4-inch thick. Place 2 cheese quarters and 2 bacon quarters onto centers of 6 patties; top with remaining patties. Firmly pinch edges to seal. Place on pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in center of beef part of patties reads 165°F. Remove from oven; top each burger with 2 cheese quarters. Return to oven; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mash avocado with fork. Add dressing; mix until well blended.
- Place 1 burger on bottom half of each toasted bun. Top each burger with tomato slice, about 1 tablespoon avocado mixture and bun top.