- March 17, 2016
Chicken and Cranberry Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Recipe.
Even with the spinach in the stuffing, you’ll still want another vegetable side to make this a real Paleo meal. A quick pan of fried onions would be easy to make, or just toss up a big leafy salad and you’ll be ready to eat in no time.
- 4 sweet potatoes, previously baked
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 3/4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Melt some cooking fat in skillet placed over a medium-high heat.
- Cook the diced chicken until just cooked through.
- Add the cranberries to the chicken and cook until soft.
- Add the spinach and nutmeg. Saut? until the spinach has wilted and remove the pan from the heat.
- Place the 4 sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Slice them open and divide the filling equally among them.
- Season each sweet potato to taste and bake just until everything is warm (about 15 minutes).