- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 1 people
- March 3, 2016
Winnie the Pooh Hunny Corn Muffins.
Wholesome and lightly sweetened with honey and banana, these allergy-friendly muffins are the bee’s knees. So, don’t be surprised to find yourself swarmed with requests to make more.
Corn muffins Winnie the Pooh
- 1 Cup gluten-free, nut flour without nitrite
- ? Cup corn flour
- 2 teaspoon of powder for baking
- ? Teaspoon xanthan gum
- ? Teaspoon salt
- medium and large ripe banana
- ? Cup vegetable oil
- ? Cup honey
- 1 Cup rice milk
- a few pieces of dried apricots or pieces of dried mango
- ? Cup gluten, dairy, no chocolate chips (whole or melted)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly oil a pan for baking. Or, for convenience, you can enjoy a Cup of baking paper (slightly smazal edge oil that will help keep the paper from sticking to the cupcake).
- Whisk the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a small bowl.
- Slice the banana, place it in a large bowl and whisk with a hand mixer until smooth. Add vegetable oil and honey (tip: you can use one Cup to measure the amount of honey and oil, to avoid sticking). Whisk the mixture once. Then add it to rice milk.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture and stir until until the dough is evenly blended.
- Place the butter in the muffin and bake until cupcakes until toothpick, inserted in center will be clean (about 18 to 20 minutes). Cool the baked rolls on wire rack.
- Use round knifes or piping bags to cut two half-inch circles for cheeks and a 1-inch circle for the muzzle with dried apricots or papaya for each muffin. Similarly, use a small oval knife (about ? - ? inches) to cut a couple of ears for each muffin.
- Working with one bun, place the circle in place of a muzzle, a thickness of 1 inch. Press down a little bit and just glue the parts to each other. Using the tip of a knife, make slits for the ears separately from each other at the top of the head. Place the bottom oval part of the ears formed in the cracks.
- Heat chocolate chips in the microwave for a few seconds, until they become soft enough to mix them to generate a smooth mixture. On each muffin using a toothpick, add a small drop of chocolate for the eyes just above where the cheeks and muzzle. Spread chocolate on the nose on top of muzzle. Using a toothpick, put a thin ? -inch long curved eyebrows just below the base of the ear and make you smile just under the muzzle.