- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- February 4, 2016
Chunky Vegetable Chili.
Fresh vegetables, canned beans and zesty spices combine to create a hearty chili.Print
Chunky Vegetable Chili
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed (2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic crushed tomatoes with basil, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (8 oz) Muir Glen™ organic tomato sauce
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed (1 cup)
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, heat all ingredients except zucchini to boiling, breaking up tomatoes and stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 13 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini. Cover; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until zucchini is tender.