- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 5 people
- April 10, 2016
Make These Tasty Donuts at Home With Just 2 Ingredients.
The personal terror of my waistline…donuts. If you love donuts (and I’m talking glazed, Boston Cream, strawberry, you name it!) as much as I do, then you’ll be thrilled to learn that this donut recipe only requires two ingredients and can be made in a snap! Roll your donuts in cinnamon sugar, create a glaze with powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract or even add some cocoa powder to make a chocolatey frosting twist! The possibilities are endless with this simply delicious recipe.Print
Make These Tasty Donuts at Home With Just 2 Ingredients
- Canned Biscuits
- Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar, Milk, Vanilla Extract (For Glaze)
- Cocoa Powder (For Chocolate Glaze)
- Open your biscuits and place them on a plate or cookie sheet to be cut.
- Using a cookie cutter or even a small glass, create and remove a hole in the center of the dough (saving it for donut holes, of course!)
- Put vegetable oil in a skillet and heat the oil.
- Once heated, put the donuts in the oil and let them brown on both sides.
- Finish your donuts with any toppings you’d like and enjoy!