- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 36 people
- February 13, 2016
Sugar cookie mix and chocolate candies make sweet partners in a super simple cookie.Print
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons white sparkling sugar or granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons coarse pink sparkling sugar or pink decorator sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder or granules
- About 36 chocolate-striped candy drops or pieces, unwrapped
- About 36 milk chocolate candy drops or pieces, unwrapped
- Make cookie dough as directed on package, stirring in flour. Roll dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. Combine sugars and coffee powder in small bowl. Roll balls in sugar-coffee mixture. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F 7 to 9 minutes or until set. Immediately press 1 chocolate-striped candy into center of each cookie. Allow to stand about 5 minutes until soft; press lightly. Top melted candy with chocolate candy.
- If desired, reverse the candies on the cookies. Cool; place on cooling racks. Cool completely.