- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 12 people
- February 10, 2016
Dipped Heart Sugar Cookies.
These dipped heart sugar cookies are an easy and delicious way to show your Valentine how much you love them.
Dipped Heart Sugar Cookies
- 1 Pouch Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Pouch White Cookie Icing
- 1 Bottle Heart Shaped Sprinkles red and pink
- 1 Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Follow the cut out cookie directions on the back of the Sugar Cookie pouch.
- Cut dough with the heart shaped cookie cutter & bake as directed.
- Empty the Cookie Icing into a bowl.
- Once the cookies are cooled, dip half the heart into the cookie icing.
- While the icing is still wet, sprinkle the red & pink heart sprinkles onto the icing.
- Continue until all cookies are decorated, allowing them to cool for at least 1 hour before serving.