Bacon-Broccoli-Cheese Bubble-Up Bake.
This amazing 3-ingredient dinner packs a ton of flavor into one dish. Frozen broccoli with cheese sauce is our quick-prep secret.
Bacon-Broccoli-Cheese Bubble-Up Bake
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350?F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass or ceramic baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate 1 can Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits into 8 biscuits; cut each into 8 wedges. Arrange biscuit wedges evenly in bottom of baking dish.
- Microwave 1 bag frozen broccoli & cheese sauce as directed on bag. Place cooked broccoli and cheese sauce in medium bowl. Add 8 cooked and crumbled slices of bacon; toss to combine.
- Spread broccoli-bacon mixture evenly over biscuit wedges in baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.