Grilled T-bone Steaks With Asparagus And Mushroom Stir-Fry Recipe.
Are you a serious grill-master? Test your prowess with a pure measure of skill: a steak with nothing but salt and pepper for flavor. It’s certainly true that Paleo isn’t all about steak and bacon all the time, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have the luxury cuts when they fit into the grocery budget.
- 2 T-bone steaks, at room temperature
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cooking fat
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the stock, coconut aminos, and garlic.
- Melt some cooking fat in a large skillet placed over a medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and asparagus and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season the steaks to taste on both sides.
- Grill the steaks on the preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve the steaks with the vegetable stir-fry.